Enterprise Project Management
Adeptek’s Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) services will help you leverage Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server. With the use of these cutting-edge Microsoft solutions, you will be able to save your organization resources and increase productivity.
Project Server 2013 offers multifaceted solutions for project portfolio management enabling you to efficiently execute and strategically prioritize goals and milestones. Microsoft Project Server works in conjunction with SharePoint 2013 to pull together the business collaboration platform services with structured capabilities in order to provide variable work management solutions. Adeptek has vast experience in developing key performance indicators (KPIs) and advanced analytics for executive dashboards and project reports for multiple audiences.
Please ensure your browser supports Silverlight to view this video.
With Project Server, you will enable your team to:
- Plan for the future by managing surplus and deficits across a planning horizon
- Communicate and collaborate with your team leveraging state-of-the-art enterprise technologies
- Deliver projects with map for execution plan and delivery frameworks to manage progress
- Gain insights and visibility into projects, operational activities and everyday work
- Identify potential project-related risks and issues before they become real problems
- Utilize your data and business intelligence (BI) to provide visibility and decision support across your organization
The Adeptek Project Management Builder
The Adeptek Project Management Builder is a turnkey solution that will enable your team with a flexible online solution for project portfolio management powered by Office 365.
Leveraging Microsoft Project, stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.