Developed Reporting Portal using SharePoint 2010 for Healthcare Client
Team Adeptek was engaged at very early stage once our client rolled out new Patient Management System. We provided dedicated resource along with strategic directions to resolve reporting related needs.
Our client is an independent 501(c) (3) community health center. They serve patients of all ages through a network of 10 Federally Qualified Health Centers and school-based clinics that span the breadth of Central and South Los Angeles and Compton. The organization was founded in 1964 as a small, volunteer pediatric clinic and has since expanded to become one of the most significant and comprehensive safety net providers in Los Angeles County.
- The integration between Finance, HR and Patient Management System was difficult as all products were from different vendors.
- The Reports available were limited and does not fulfill all requirements of the internal users.
- It was difficult to customize the reports, Development Life cycle of reports from vendor was very long.
- Developed Reporting Portal using SharePoint Server 2010 and SQL Server Reporting Services 2008.
- The reports were customized and developed as per the user requirements.
- Power Pivot was used to developed the reports which has given the Advance Users the capability to customize the reports as per there requirements.
- The Report Development time was comparatively very less.
- Single platform for Reports from HR, Finance and PMS users
- Client is using SharePoint for Collaboration, Document Sharing and business workflow purpose
- Client relies on the developed portal to get daily insights about critical business data
Download the Adeptek Case Study – HealthCareIT